Anchovies with tomato are a main dish very simple and fast to make. Let’s see how!
- 1kg cleaned anchovies
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100ml BENVOLIO GRAPESEED OIL
- 1 tsp oregano
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Serves 4 people
1. Cut into small pieces the tomatoes, chopped the garlic and open the washed anchovies.
2. Grease a baking tray with Benvolio grapeseed oil and cover with opened anchovies. Cover the fish with chopped tomatoes, oregano, chopped garlic and a pinch of salt.
3. Make another layer of anchovies arranged in the opposite direction and top with the rest of the tomatoes, oregano and garlic.
4. Drizzle with Piave grapeseed oil and bake at 220°C for about 20 minutes.
5. When ready, serve immediately garnishing with some cherry tomatoes.
Some more advices:
This dish is great paired with a good white wine.