Chicken nuggets, a simple finger food with guaranteed success.
These appetizers are perfect to accompany salads or to be served during a buffet dinner. Be careful, one leads to another!
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp potato starch
- 400g chicken ground beef
- 25g parmesan
- 60g breadcrumbs
- 500ml BENVOLIO SUNFLOWER OIL
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
1. In a large saucepan mix together the chicken ground beef, an egg, parsley, Parmesan cheese, a tablespoon of flour and salt and pepper to your taste.
2. Stir well all the ingredients and divide the mixture into small pieces and knead with your hands in order to form small-medium size balls and flatten them a bit.
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs remained and put the breadcrumbs onto a flat plate.
4. Now, roll the balls before into the bowl with the eggs and then into breadcrumbs covering all the surface.
5. In a large skillet, heat a liter of Piave sunflower oil and fry the nuggets in it until golden. Drain and place them on a plate covered with paper towels.
6. Add salt and let cool a few minutes.
Some more advices:
If you want to spice up your chicken nuggets you can add two tablespoons of greek yogurt and a tablespoon of mustard in the mixture.