These curry, carrot and zucchini balls are really tasty and easy to prepare. You can serve them as finger-food appetizers or as a tasty second course with seasonal salad. They are also lighter than common fried meatballs, as they are cooked in the oven.
- 2 sweet potatoes (average weight 4.5oz/piece)
- 2 carrots (average weight 2.6oz/piece)
- 2 zucchini (average weight 3.5oz/piece)
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of BENVOLIO GRAPE SEED OIL
- Curry just enough
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
SheetDifficulty Rating: Easy
Prep Time: 40 m
Quantity: 30 pieces
1. Wash the potatoes and put them unpeeled in a pot with cold water. Bring to boil.
2. Boil the potatoes for about 20 minutes until they are softened.
3. Heat a teaspoon of BENVOLIO grape seed oil in a pan, add sliced onion, carots, courgette julienne, salt. Cook for 5 minutes, then turn off the heat.
4. Use a potato masher or a fork to mash the boiled potatoes and mix them with the cooked vegetable. Add pepper and curry just enough.
5. When the mixture is homogeneous, make your meatballs and put them on a roasting tray lined with oven paper.
6. Cook them in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 10 minutes. Serve warm
Some more advices:
You can also prepare and freeze these meatballs after cooking. Unfreeze them the day before, so you just need to warm them in the oven or in the microwave.