Vegetables are usually steamed or boiled, yet also grilled. Mediterranean vegetables are a new, special side dish. Try to prepare this easy recipe and you can never do without it
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 aubergines
- 4 peppers
- BENVOLIO CORN SEED OIL just enough
- Salt at taste
SheetDifficulty Rating: Easy
Prep Time: 20 m
Serves: 4 persons
1. Wash, peel and cut potatoes peppers and aubergines in small pieces.
2. Bring Benvolio corn seed oil to frying temperature. Immerse first the peppers, then the aubergines and finally the potatoes. This order is important to make potatoes absorb the stronger flavour of peppers and aubergines.
3. Drain quickly the fried vegetables (not completely) and put them all together on a tray.
4. Salt and leave them stand some hours before serving.
Some more advices:
You can also use the Mediterranean vegetables to season pizza or pasta sauces.