Would you like to prepare your home-made “happy hour”? Instead of buying chips and snacks, why don’t you try to make the most appreciated finger foods all over the world? We are talking about nachos! Small, crunchy “tortillas”, a typical ingredient of Tex Mex cuisine.
We ensure that they will be more crunchy, healthy and tasty than those you can buy at supermarket.. Seeing is believing!
- 2 cups corn flour
- 2 glasses water
- BENVOLIO CORN SEED OIL just enough
- Salt at taste
SheetDifficulty Rating: Easy
Prep Time: 35 m
Serves: 6 persons
1. Put the corn flour on a pastry board and make a hole in the middle. Add a teaspoon of salt and pour water a little at a time, starting to knead.
2. Keep on kneading until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous dough. Split it in 10 equal parts and form balls.
3. Put each ball in two sheets of oven paper and roll it out with a rolling pin until you obtain a very thin layer to cut in triangles.
4. Meanwhile, heat a good quantity of Benvolio corn seed oil in a large pan and fry nachos until they are golden.
5. Drain and put them on a sheet of absorbent paper. Salt and serve.
Some more advices:
Combine these delicious nachos with our spicy sauce! Click here for the recipe.