Delicious grissini flavoured with tomato and origan: who can resist them? The extraordinary quality and genuineness of these ingredients make them a most tasty snack at any time of the day. You can serve them as appetizers, starters or in a buffet. It is up to you!
- 2 of “00” flour
- 2/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup BENVOLIO CORN SEED OIL
- 1 oz tomato concentrate
- 1 tbsp natural flavours for tomato souce
- Origan just enough
- A pinch of salt
SheetDifficulty Rating:Fairly Difficult
Prep Time: 30 m
Serves: 4 persons
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C. Mix all ingredients except wine in a big bowl.
2. Keep on mixing adding wine until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous dough, soft yet not sticky. Leave it stand for some minutes.
3. Take the dough and roll it out on a tray between two sheets of oven paper. Press to flatten.
4. Remove the upper sheet and cut the dough to create flat grissini. Cook them in air circulating oven for 20 minutes, including 5-6 minutes of grill.
5. Leave grissini to cool and serve them with a good sparkling white wine.
Some more advices:
Use a sealed plastic bag to keep grissini. The following day they will be crunchy as if you freshly made them!