These delicious muffins with their velvety texture would leave you pleasantly surprised.
- For the Crumble:
- 50g butter
- 25g brown sugar
- 65g all-purpose flour
- for the muffins:
- 110g BENVOLIO SOYBEAN OIL
- 2 eggs
- 90g sugar
- 220g all-purpose flour
- 16g baking powder
- 150g raspberries
- A pinch of salt
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Serving: about 16 muffins
1. First, make the crumb topping. In a medium bowl, combine both sugars, the cinnamon, and melted butter. Using a rubber spatula, stir in the flour. The crumb topping will be thick and crumbly. Let it rest in the fridge.
2. In a bowl, mix Benvolio soybean oil with 10 cl of mineral water.
3. Add in then the eggs, sugar and a pinch of salt, making sure to mix well to obtain a smooth batter.
4. In another bowl, sift the flour with the baking powder and add it to the batter previously prepared. Mix well.
5. Add the raspberries and stir gently with a wooden spoon.
6. Fill 1/3 of the muffin mold with the batter obtained and cover them with the crumble removed from the fridge a minute before using it.
7. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes and then let cool to room temperature.
Some more advices:
Besides raspberries, you can make this recipe using other fruit, the result will always be perfect.