If you love risotto, if you like salmon and you want to make a special dish for your family, well, you just have to try this fine salmon risotto!
- 350g carnaroli rice
- 300g fresh salmon ( you can use smoked salmon as an alternative )
- A glass of white wine
- 2l fish broth
- 1 celery
- 1 carrots
- 1 onion
- BENVOLIO GRAPESEED OIL
- Salt q.b.
- Pepper q.b.
- 2 slices of salmon and parsley.
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Serving: 4 people
1.In a large pan, sauté celery, carrots and onion finely chopped. After two minutes add the fresh salmon coarsely cut.
2. Cook for a few minutes and add the rice. Toast it for a few minutes before simmering with white wine until reduced.
3. Add the fish broth a little at a time and cook until the rice is cooked (about 18-20 minutes).
4. When cooked, turn off the heat and add salt (if needed) a sprinkling of freshly ground pepper, butter and chopped parsley.
5. Let rest for 5 minutes and serve garnished with strips of salmon and a sprinkling of chopped parsley.
Some more advices:
If you want to make this dish lighter, use a soft cheese slice as a butter substitute.