Swordfish involtini are an explosion of Mediterranean tastes and flavors. Perfect for a lunch or a dinner, they are great after an appetizer or a first course prepared with fresh fish.
- 500g salmon fillets
- 200g breadcrumbs
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- BENVOLIO GRAPESEED OIL
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Bay leaves
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Serves 4 people
1. In a pan, sauté the chopped onion with a little Benvolio grapeseed oil and add 100 grams of breadcrumbs, a pinch of salt and a sprinkling of pepper, cooking for few minutes.
3. Flatten the swordfish fillets and put at the center of each slice a spoonful of the sauce previously prepared, rolling up the slice on itself making sure the ends are closed tightly.
4. Close the swordfish involtini prepared with a wooden skewer, alternating with a bay leaf.
5. roll the involtini, before in oil, and then in breadcrumbs, making sure to put them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for about 20 minutes and serve.
Some more advices:
Bay leaves can be replaced with other spices or vegetables according to your taste.