The waffles are soft sweets, cooked between two hot plates. To make them, you will need a specific waffle maker that is commercially available in different shapes and sizes. Let’s see the recipe!
- 400g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup BENVOLIO SOYBEAN OIL
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 130g fructose
- 8g baking powder
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serving: about 14 waffles
1. Beat the eggs with sugar to create a creamy sauce, adding slowly Benvolio soybean oil and soy milk, mixing well all the ingredients.
2. Add to the mixture sifted flour, baking powder and cinnamon until it is very sticky and consistent.
3. Using a spoon, put small amount of batter on the hot plate of the waffle maker, close and cook.
4. Once removed let cool before serving.
Now it is the time to enjoy your super crispy waffles!
Some more advices:
Waffles are great with melted chocolate, fresh fruit, ice cream or served with a glass of peach liqueur.